It takes a huge consumption of time while depositing money for health care services, going through the bills and making payment to medical bills. In order to mitigate this wastage of time, an American company Athena Health has launched an online service called QuickPay portal which helps the patients to pay their medical bills online in a most efficient way. With the help of this portal, patients can pay their bills 10 times faster than the conventional process. Patients can access this portal by visiting the official website (https://quickpayportals.online/). The QuickPay portal not only allows patients to pay their medical bills but also helps to comprehend all health care related information.
If you are a new user who wants to pay bills through the Quickpay portal, you need to consider these following steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of QuickPay by entering the URL https://quickpayportals.online/ from your web browser.
- Once you land on the homepage, you will be asked to enter your quick pay code, birth date and phone number. Enter these credentials and click the Sign in button.
- After logging on the website, you will need to click on the "Billing Tab" link where you will find the list the of charges with the date of visit.
- Click on the billing and payment option and then tap the 'Pay online' button.
- Select the payment options and deploy the payment details accordingly.
- Hit the 'Pay' button to accomplish your bill payment procedure.