Thank you for visiting our fundraising page.
On the 21st of June 2019, a group of 16 ScottishPower graduates and employees from SPEN, IT and Energy Services will undertake the 3 peaks challenge in aid of Cancer Research UK. We will be self-funding our trip in terms of transport and accommodation, so 100% of money raised will go to CRUK.
We would immensely appreciate your support in this physically and mentally challenging activity.
The 3 peaks challenge is simple, but incredibly challenging; participants must climb the highest peaks in Scotland, England and Wales (Ben Nevis, Scaffel Pike and Mount Snowdon) within 24 hours, including all travel time between the mountains. The hike is 23-miles in three stages, with a total ascent of 3064 metres, and driving distance of 462 miles. We have been training hard, though are anticipating a rather hellish 24 hours, and are looking forward to raising as much as possible for such an important cause.
Those taking part in the walk are:
- Sophie Isbister (Engineering Graduate)
- Becky Robertson (IT Graduate)
- Ed Longbottom (IT Graduate)
- Elin Williams (Energy Services Graduate)
- Jack Haynes (Engineering Graduate)
- Kirsten Cooper (Engineering Graduate)
- Kirsten Gallagher (Engineering Graduate)
- Katrina Ibbott (Engineering Graduate)
- Richard Barr (Engineering Graduate)
- Ruben James (Engineering Graduate)
- Mike Bell (Engineering Graduate)
- Christopher Simpson (Engineering Graduate)
- Suzanne MacKenzie (Energy Services)
- Calum Wilson (Engineering Graduate)
- Bruce Young (Energy Services)
- Nicky Dooley (Energy Services)
With Support from:
- Rebecca Walker (Engineering Graduate)
- John Thompson (IT)
- Damon Kirk (IT)
- Rachel Beveridge (Retail Graduate)
- Andrew Brown (Energy Services)
- Gabriel Doucet (IT Graduate)