150 miles for the fight against cancer!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my fundraising page.
Having lost both of my grandparents as well as a childhood friend to cancer, this cause is something very close to my heart and I'm hoping you will support me in the challenges I have set to help raise awareness to this devestating killer.
I will be challenging myself to run 150 miles across seven events that will allow me to raise both money and awareness for a cause I've no doubt you will agree is not only worth it, but ongoing. These events are:
• Colchester Half Marathon - 12/03/2017
• Norwich Half Marathon - 09/04/2017
• Halstead Marathon - 07/05/2017
• Harwich 24 Hour Run - 03/06//2017
• Mersea Half Marathon - 25/06/2017
• Chelmsford Race for Life - 16/07/2017
• Clacton Half Marathon - 20/08/2018
Cancer is happening right now, which is why I’m fundraising right for Cancer Research UK and Macmillan Cancer Trust. There’s no time to lose!
Please donate to my page and help bring forward the day when all cancers are cured.
Donating through this page is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with Cancer Research UK.
Thanks for reading my page, wish me luck!