Donate
Race for Life at Home
24 Apr - 24 May 2021

Saba's Race for Life At Home

profile picture
Saba Nizami

Total raised

£290.00

+ £55.00 Gift Aid

96 Complete
96% of £300.00 target
Donate

Donating through this page is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with Cancer Research UK

I'm taking part in The Race for Life at Home to help beat cancer

In memory of

My mommy, Tahira

We are all too familiar with the level of devastation cancer causes in our lives. Having lost my mum to lung cancer last year, I understand that we must do whatever we can to find a cure and protect our loved ones and ourselves against this life threatening disease.

After a year where vital cancer trials have been delayed due to Covid, the Race for Life is more important than ever.

That's why I'll be taking part in the Race for Life at Home. Every pound you can donate will go towards Cancer Research UK’s ground-breaking work, so please sponsor me today!

Latest updates

Anonymous

Anonymous

2021-05-06T20:45:34+00:00

£50.00

+£12.50 Gift Aid

💗❤️💗

Anonymous

Anonymous

2021-04-26T11:10:07+00:00

£20.00

N

Nadira Choudhury

2021-04-24T07:57:14+00:00

£20.00

+£5.00 Gift Aid

Good luck. Such an important cause x

S

Sehar Nizami

2021-04-24T07:54:18+00:00

£50.00

♥️

S

Shahida Yousaf

2021-04-23T21:22:25+00:00

£50.00

+£12.50 Gift Aid

Proud of you
Shahida Aunty & Taya Abbu xxxxx

profile picture

Saba Nizami

2021-04-23T20:52:30+00:00

40% of my target reached! Please help me raise the remaining 60%. No donation is small.

Total raised£290.00

Online£290.00

Offline£0.00

With Cancer Research UK Giving Pages more of the money raised goes towards beating cancer sooner. Aside from the credit and debit card fees, every penny donated goes to Cancer Research UK.

All donations made to this page will automatically be transferred to Cancer Research UK.

Cause

All Cancer Types

Cancer survival rates have doubled over the past 40 years. Consistent progress is being made but improvements to technology and ground-breaking work offer new opportunities to find different ways to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer and improve survival rates even further. Help Cancer Research UK improve results even faster.