Thanks for visiting my fundraising page. This March I’m walking 10,000 steps a day throughout the month to help beat cancer.
Someone close to me was recently diagnosed with DCIS, an early form of breast cancer. It was a shock to us all, but we are so lucky that it has been caught early on, so the risk of cancer spreading can be prevented.
It is so important to go and get checked out when you notice something is not right with your body. Breast cancer symptoms are sometimes easily missed.
Look out for:
- a lump in your breast or underarm
- thickening or swelling of part of the breast
- irritation or dimpling of breast skin
- redness or flaky skin in the nipple area or breast
- pulling in of the nipple or pain in the nipple area
- nipple discharge other than breast milk, including blood
Don’t feel stupid. Don’t feel like you’re waisting someone’s time. Go and speak to your GP or a healthcare professional immediately.
Help me Walk All Over Cancer and fund life-saving research by making a donation to my page.