Skip to main content
Cancer Research UK Giving Page

Together we will beat cancer

Donate
Raimund Schwarzmayr

One Good Deed a Year

Total raised

£47.00

+ £0.00 Gift Aid

31%% Complete
31% of the £150.00 target
Donate

Only 30% of cancer cases are lifestyle choices, the other 70% doesn't care.

My Story

Dear friends and family and strangers, Like last year I will again offer perks this year to make donating less painful for you. Of course you are still free to donate without choosing a perk. Donate and you can choose from one of these amazings perks. (0/3) 10€~2 hour of Ray-time, in which I am there for your personal pleasure.(Can be used for Moving, ...) (0/2) 25€~Join me for a visit of the Natural History Museum or narrenturm, where I give you detailed info of things you never wanted to know. (Entry included) (1/1) 30€~Join me for the concert of Against the Current in Szene on the 28th of February. (Tickets included) (1/2) 20€~Whiskey Tasting includes a conversation about live and love in my personal residence. (0/5) 5€~I make you a personal compliment and I am really thankful. (0/1) 15€~A self written poem about your greatness. (0/2) 20€~An Invitation to my first try in Stand-up. (Very exclusive!!!) Come on, I know you want it all. ;)

CAUSE

All Cancer Types

Cancer survival rates have doubled over the past 40 years. Consistent progress is being made but improvements to technology and ground-breaking work offer new opportunities to find different ways to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer and improve survival rates even further. Help Cancer Research UK improve results even faster.

Latest updates

Total raised£47.00
Online£47.00
Offline£0.00

With Cancer Research UK Giving Pages more of the money raised goes towards beating cancer. Aside from the credit and debit card fees, every penny donated goes to Cancer Research UK.

All donations made to this page will automatically be transferred to Cancer Research UK.

Donate
Registered with Fundraising Regulator

Cancer Research UK is a registered charity in England and Wales (1089464), Scotland (SC041666), the Isle of Man (1103) and Jersey (247). A company limited by guarantee. Registered company in England and Wales(4325234) and the Isle of Man (5713F).

2 Redman PlaceLondonE20 1JQ