For Me the fight against Cancer is personal. Too many people that I knew and loved were not lucky enough to win the battle. It's such a horrible illness that doesn't care who it hurts. I really hope that a cure is found sooner rather than later so that no one else has to suffer.
My taking part is for everyone whose been a victim but essentially for -
* Jennifer Dagger, My Mother who sadly passed away in 2009 of liver cancer, after beating breast cancer in 1992.
* Chris Wickens, My Aunt who sadly passed away from bowel cancer in 2012
* Darren West (Tubbs), My Brother-in-Law who passed away in 2008.
* Sylvia Reeves, My God Mother
* Brian Derrick, a close family friend who sadly passed away from bowel cancer in 2014
* Violet Eager, My Grandmother who sadly passed away from cancer of the oesophagus last year 2016
* Tony Dagger, My Uncle who successfully beat bowel cancer
* Phylis Dagger, My Aunt who beat skin cancer
* Lee West, My Husband who successfully beat cancer in 2008.
Cancer is happening right now, which is why I'm taking part in a Race for Life Pretty Muddy to raise money and save lives.
Donating through this page is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with Cancer Research UK.