Thank you for visiting our Fundraising Page.
In 2020 Conscious Solutions chose Cancer Research as their first “charity for the year” and have decided to roll that over into 2021 as well.
As a team, we will be carrying out various activities over the year to raise funds, some as a team and some alone.
The 12k Challenge:
From the 1st - 12th of September, our team will be taking on their own personal challenges to move us closer to our new £12,000 target
Bryony is taking on "The Big Hike" and walking 25 miles over the Brecon Beacons on the 11th September
- Liam, Jon, Joe D, Joe M, Nathan, Stu, Jake and Dan are each cycling, walking or running 50 miles in April The question is can they raise more than the Walk All Over Cancer gang?
- During the month of March, Katie covered the distance of 500km in either cycling, walking or running. On average that's 16.2k a day, 113k a week!
- Tracey, Grace, Joanna, Mia and Vaida took part in Walk All Over Cancer and completed 10,000 steps a day, every day over March.
- The Conscious Comedy Club
- David Gilroy is kicking off our fundraising efforts this year by running 5km every day throughout January.
During the year the team raised money by doing the following:
- Bryony Cole shaved her head (see the video here: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/bryony-cole-53642915_on-saturday-i-shaved...)
- Green Team did the Veg Pledge over November
- The Conscious Charity Quiz, fun team names were encouraged!
- The Conscious Variety Show and other zoom events during lockdown
- Various activities for Cancer Awareness Week 3-7-Feb
- David Gilroy ran 5km each day in January
As a team Cancer Research was chosen due to a few members of the team being closely affected by the disease. We are hoping the money we raise will help fund life-saving research and bring forward the day when all cancers are cured.
*As this is a joint JustGiving page please let us know who you are supporting.